Episode 4 of our Lockdown Lowdown series features the good things about working from home (not having to worry about your appearance) and the less good things (lethargy and the fact that it’s too quiet in the house), as well as the solution to everything, which is, as it nearly always is, to get a dog!
Name: Meg Dawson
Department: Academic Admin
How long have you been working at RGU?
What do you enjoy best about working for RGU?
Diversity of people
Working from home
- What’s the best thing about working from home?
- And the worst?
- And the most surprising?
- What do you miss most about the office?
Staff and students
- And what do you miss least?
Queuing for Costa
- Would you like to be able to continue working from home, at least partly, once the crisis is over?
No, as I only work part time
Outside work – as a result of lockdown
- What did you miss most being able to do?
- And what did you miss least having to do?
Hair and makeup
- What is the first place you are (realistically) going to go when all restrictions on travel are lifted?
London, to visit family
- If money was no object, what would you buy yourself to make your life easier/better/more fun if we had to be in lockdown again in the future?