Episode five (at least we think it’s episode five – it’s hard to keep track when you’re WFH), of our Lockdown Lowdown series features a lady who has only been with RGU for a few months. This is probably not what she expected when she first applied, but as you can read below, she’s finding a new, and surprising (to her), interest, although getting a comfy chair has proved difficult. She’s also provided us with a rather nice drawing of what it’s like working at home…
Name: Sara Knight
Department: School of Health Sciences
How long have you been working at RGU?
What do you enjoy best about working for RGU?
Working with people who expect excellence to be the norm
Working from home
- What’s the best thing about working from home?
And the worst?
Not having a good chair
- And the most surprising?
I have started gardening
- What do you miss most about the office?
Not applicable in my case as I haven’t been to it yet!
- And what do you miss least?
Not applicable again!
- Would you like to be able to continue working from home, at least partly, once the crisis is over?
Outside work – as a result of lockdown
- What did you miss most being able to do?
- And what did you miss least having to do?
- What is the first place you are (realistically) going to go when all restrictions on travel are lifted?
- If money was no object, what would you buy yourself to make your life easier/better/more fun if we had to be in lockdown again in the future?
An office chair, a Wahoo kickr indoor turbo trainer and a Zwift subscription