We were delighted that our Principal, Professor Ferdinand von Prondzynski, took some time from his very busy schedule to answer a few questions from RGU’s recruitment team about what he particularly likes about Aberdeen and the North-East (and RGU of course!).
- What do you like most about living and working in Aberdeen?
Friendly people, great facilities, beautiful countryside nearby.
- What are your three favourite places to go for a meal or a drink?
La Bohème, Silver Darling, Nargile
- What leisure facilities in the city do you make most use of?
Theatre, Music Hall, parks
- What is your favourite trip out of town – where in the surrounding countryside do you most enjoy spending a couple of hours away from work?
The coastal villages on the NE coast.
- What would you say to anyone – at any level – thinking about coming to work at RGU to persuade them it’s the right career move?
RGU is an ambitious, strategic university with a friendly and supportive community and an international feel.